The ultimate tonearm that demonstrates the true value of analogue audio
- Cartridges can be plugged in, which allows various cartridges to be utilised.
- To eliminate reverberating sound, we do not use springs. (Springs create an echo).
- We have blocked out reverberating sound with a powerful vibration absorbing structure inside the arm pipe and other structures.
- Various parts are connected across the surface, not just at points. The four fulcrums that support the sound quality are supported by four large bearings. In particular, the lower bearing in the direction of the vertical axis utilises high precision thrust bearings; it has a strut structure that allows heavy arms to move with high sensitivity.
- Inside force canceller is detachable
- The headshell structure is integrated with the plug section, enabling the sound to rise well, resulting in crisp sound quality.
- There are several layers of vibration absorbing structure around the weight, delivering a clear, deep sound quality with little lingering sound.
|Total Length (*1)||252mm||290mm||340mm|
|Effective Length (*2)||229mm||254mm||305mm|
|Practical Length (*3)||214mm||239mm||290mm|
|Offset Angle||23 °||22 °||20 °|
|Adaptable cartridge weight(incl headshell）||15～36g(44g*5)||16～45g||14～38g(45g*5)|
|Tracking weight range||0.25g (Minimum scale) – over 6g (3g/360 °rotation)|
|Adjustable height (*4)||41～70mm|
|Headshell weight||12g (Incl.screws and lead wires)|
|Shaft dimensions to mounting base||16mmΦ|
|Mounting hole size||30mmΦ|
|Fixing depth size||Up to 20mmt (Another size is available)|
(*1) : From counter weight shaft end headshell terminal.
(*2) : From centre of tonearm Base to stylus tip.
(*3) : From centre of tonearm Base to centre of turntable)
(*4) : From plinth surface to horizontal height of arm tube
(*5) : Measurement calculated after moving the weight 10mm down from the weight axis.