The “Jewel in the Crown” – the “premium” highest-grade model, acknowledged as delivering the most trusted performance
- In pursuit of the ultimate tone arm for further enhanced performance, we have introduced features that take you beyond the S model, as follows:
- Approximately 30 parts are coated in DLC (Diamond-Like Carbon) – the sound rise is outstanding.
- With the addition of carbon fibre to the arm pipe, even more powerful vibration prevention measures are applied
- Furthermore, the arm pipe uses a thin silver wire of low resistance, and silk roll is used for the coating of the flow line, ultimately damping it with vibration proof materials
- Around the weight, a quadruple damper system using different materials has been adopted, and vibration absorption is achieved over a wide range.
|Total Length (*1)||340mm|
|Effective Length (*2)||305mm|
|Practical Length (*3)||290mm|
|Offset Angle||20 °|
|Adaptable cartridge weight(incl headshell）||12～31g(40g)|
|Tracking weight range||0.5g (Minimum scale) – over 10g (5g/360 °rotation)|
|Adjustable height (*4)||41～70mm|
|Headshell weight||12g (Incl.screws and lead wires)|
|Shaft dimensions to mounting base||16mmΦ|
|Mounting hole size||30mmΦ|
|Fixing depth size||Up to 20mmt (Another size is available)|
(*1) : From counter weight shaft end headshell terminal.
(*2) : From centre of tonearm Base to stylus tip.
(*3) : From centre of tonearm Base to centre of turntable)
(*4) : From plinth surface to horizontal height of arm tube